Wednesday, December 22, 2010

2011 YA Reading Challenge: Another One!!!

I told myself I wasn't going to do another one, and here I am signing up for what was probably one of my favourite and easiest ones to do last year.  I am really happy that Jamie @ For the Love of YA is taking over this challenge (thank you Jamie), so I have decided to participate and up the ante a little bit as well.  Last year I decided on 25 books and read well over that amount so I am going to try the most difficult level, the Mega Size YA Reading Challenge.


The Rules are:

1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate. Create a post about the challenge and link your challenge post up in the linky at http://jamielovesya.blogspot.com/.

2. There are four levels:
--The Mini YA Reading Challenge – Read 12 Young Adult novels.
--The "Fun Size" YA Reading Challenge – Read 20 Young Adult novels.
--The Jumbo Size YA Reading Challenge – Read 40 Young Adult novels.
--The Mega size YA Reading Challenge – Read 50+ Young Adult novels.

3. You can choose from audio, ebooks, print, and re-reads as they all count.

4. You do not need to list your books in advance.

5. The Challenge starts on 01 January 2011 and goes until 31 December 2011.

Here's to challenges!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome challenge.. There is just so many good challenges :P
    Maybe I will join.. Have to think a little bit about it. Because I have already entered 3 others xD And guess many of the books will cover more challenges at the time. Maybe.. So maybe joining :)

    Looking forward to see what you are going to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Another one, I'll see if I'll join. :D Thank you. :D

    ReplyDelete