Monday, November 22, 2010

2011 Debut Author Challenge

2011 Debut Author Challenge

I have decided to participate in the 2011 Debut Author Challenge, hosted by The Story Siren, where the objective is to read at least twelve (12) Young Adult or Middle Grade authors from January 2011 to December 2011.  You can definitely read more than this if you want to however, which should not be a problem. I know from participating in a YA challenge last year that I easily met the 25 books for which I signed up, as I do tend to read a lot of Young Adult and Middle Grade authors.   This one is a little different though, as the authors must debut their novels in 2011, although they can be previously published in another area. 

For more information, check out The Story Siren and all the particulars about this challenge on her blog.  Go sign up, and get reading!!! 

Here are some of the authors I plan on reading this year:
Witch Eyes by Scott Tracey
The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
Entwined by Heather Dixon
Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton
Moonglass by Jesse Kirby
Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
Haven by Krish Cook

I am really looking forward to this!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome books! Entwined and Blood Magic are on my list too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Near Witch, Blood Magic, Entwined, and Angelfire are also on my list! Best of luck with the challenge. I'm shooting for 15 instead of 12. I think I can do it. lol. :D

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I love seeing The Near Witch on here! :) Hope you enjoy!

    ~Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for joining the challenge! hope you discover some great new authors in '11!! happy reading and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for adding WITCH EYES! It's still weird to hear that people want to read it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have a fab selection of books picked out!! I found you through the story siren's website and am now a new follower. Good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete