Monday, March 22, 2010

Musing Mondays

Today's Musing Mondays is about TBR Books.

"Where do you keep the books on the top of the TBR pile? Not the bunk of the mountain, but just the tip of the peak - the 'almost up to' books?"

I actually spent the past day cleaning up some of my books as I noticed they were getting out of control again.  As I speak though, I've got three books piled on one side of me and five more piled on another side of me with one lying on the floor, all in order of importance or priority.  I've got several on my bedside table as well as I like to read before bed sometimes but I don't like to get out of bed if I finish something.

I did promise my husband that I won't leave them lying anywhere else and I've pretty much kept to that promise once he built me a huge bookshelf down in the basement.  I do have a special area where I keep my library books and I'm pretty good about keeping them organized so I can return them on time (gotta love the online renewal system LOL!). 

How are you with your own TBR books?

2 comments:

  1. I try to keep my piles out of everyone's way too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now they still all fit in my bookcase but really need to consider getting a second book case.

    ReplyDelete